By using the Services, you must agree to these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully. In case of any disputes, the decisions of DDT Store shall be final.
- If you are a successful entrant, a winner confirmation email will be sent to you on 20 December to confirm with you in which cryptocurrency, BTC, ETH, or USDT, you would like to settle. You agree to provide us with all information and documentations needed in order to verify your identity and to confirm that the cryptocurrency payment will be made from a digital wallet registered under your name and maintained by Coinbase, Inc..
- Only cryptocurrency payments from Coinbase, Inc. (including Coinbase, Coinbase Pro & Coinbase Prime accounts) will be accepted.
Payments from digital wallets hosted at other exchanges or self-hosted wallets will not be recognised or accepted and in such circumstances, the right to purchase the item will be randomly given to a new entrant.
- Successful entrants will be given 24 hours to settle the equivalent amount by cryptocurrency and will bear all risks associated with the exchange rate or fluctuation of currency, as well as all applicable network fees required to successfully conduct the transaction on the blockchain.
- Supporting documentations include but are not limited to a screenshot of your verified Coinbase profile page, a government-issued photo ID / passport and a cryptocurrency transaction reference number. Please attach all the required documentations to the confirmation email.
- Split payments from multiple digital wallets will not be accepted.
- Failure to settle the payment would lead to the right to purchase be randomly given to a new entrant.
Disclaimer: This is not a financial advise / suggestion. Buyers must make their own decisions based on their payment objectives and financial situation. DDT Store shall not, directly or indirectly, be liable, in any form, to their or any other person for any (i) inaccuracies or errors in or omissions from the above message including, but not limited to, quotes and financial data; (ii) delays, errors, or interruptions in the transmission or delivery of the above message; or (iii) loss or damage arising there from or occasioned thereby, or by any reason of non performance ; or (iv) failure in payment including, but not limited to, extra expenses due to inaccurate or incomplete transfers.